By offering all the services you need to get started and successfully transition into sustainable operations, we help set the tone for your entire journey. Whether you are introducing a CRJ Series aircraft into your fleet for the very first time or are a start-up airline with plans to operate CRJ Series aircraft, you benefit from proven services for new and pre-owned aircraft and expert guidance from Bombardier specialists at every step.
Count on us to:
Conduct in-depth analysis to understand your unique Entry-into-Service (EIS) needs
Create and maintain your EIS Readiness Plan
Coordinate requirements across Bombardier to ensure timely and harmonized delivery of key EIS support elements
Provide support regarding all certification and regulatory logistics
In service support
From engineering support to providing mobile repairs, specialized key training and more, our In Service Support services are designed to maximize the efficiency of your operations to help your business grow and thrive.
It is now easier than ever to find right level of service for your operations as we have bundled our Technical, Field and Training Services to offer simple, affordable options tailored to your needs.
Basic Service Bundle
Offers all the services you need to successfully operate your CRJ series aircraft.
- Elementary access to E-services
- Fixed Flat rate for Engineering Services
- Once a year Fleet Reliability analysis and recommendation
- Area FSR coverage
- Technical Publications
Comprehensive Service Bundle
Flexibility, best in-class performance a true partner relationship, this service level includes all Basic Services as well as the following:
- Enhanced Access to E-services
- Tailored key specialized Training offering
- Predictive Maintenance
- Dedicated Bombardier representative
- Master Services Agreement for Mobile Repair with controlled costs
- Commercial support including Preferential rate for Service bulletins and Aircraft Modification
- Customized Operational Support
- Flight Operation support
- Onsite Technical Assistance/support
Offered as a longer term service agreement or intervention based, our Technical Support Solutions connect you with services that address the engineering, maintenance and operational needs of your airline.
- Engineering Support Fixed Rate
- Operational Evaluation
- Online Technical Publication Engineering Drawings
- Reliability Analyses & Recommendations
- Direct Maintenance Costs (DMC) Analyses & Recommendations
- Maintenance Planning
- Bombardier e-services including online tools
Leveraging the strengths of the Bombardier Global Support Network, you benefit from day-to-day support solutions and expert maintenance services to help you get the most out of your operations.
- Customer Liaison Pilot support intervention
- Onsite Maintenance Technician
- Onsite Field Service Representative (FSR)
- Aircraft Reconfiguration
- Onsite Structural Damage assessment
- Mobile Repair Team (MRT)
To ensure reliable and efficient operations of your aircraft throughout their lifecycle, we offer comprehensive training solutions for pilots, technicians and engineers that keep your personnel knowledgeable and up-to-date on the latest CRJ Series developments and business processes.
- Aircraft Reliability
- Maintenance Cost Breakdown & Optimization
- Maintenance Program Development
- Aircraft Systems & Structures Training
- Customized key training
Pilot training & Flight Attendant through our authorized training provider provided by our ATP
The performance, comfort and efficiency of your aircraft is vital to your business. To help keep your fleet in top form, we offer comprehensive support for any upgrade or modification you want.
At our advanced maintenance facilities, we offer;
•Larger overhead bins
•Full cabin refurbishment
•New configuration for layout of passenger accommodations
•Avionics upgrade and modifications
All to enhance your CRJ Series aircraft and make flying with your airline all the more attractive to passengers.
Looking for a little extra help to optimize your operations? Our optimization packages offer just the right combination of services needed to increase your fleet’s fuel efficiency, improve aircraft reliability and control maintenance costs.
We have designed the following optimisation packages:
Fuel/Flight Operation Optimizer
Direct maintenance cost optimization